Friday, July 1, 2011

In Pursuit of the Dream...

Happy Friday and Fourth of July weekend everyone!
I'm going to showcase my friend Tiffany today.

I wish wish wish I could give an introduction that would even BEGIN to do her justice, but I'll do my best. She was my manager when we worked at M.A.C. a few years back and almost immediately I realized she was not only one of the most talented artists I'd come across, but one of THE MOST genuine human beings you could ever hope to meet. She is so down to earth, so kind hearted so absolutely loving, I cannot help but gravitate toward her sunny disposition. She just recently left the retail makeup world to pursue her passion which is doing Youtube videos sharing her knowledge with anyone looking for great tips. Trust me when I tell you, you will not only learn SO much from her you will be entertained! She is (as I tell her all the time) accidentally hilarious!! Join me in subscribing to this future Youtube guru and prepare to step up your makeup game!
Love and light
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment