Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Eczema...Let's talk about it.

I've been plagued with eczema my entire life.
When I was a wee lil thing:
...I had it on the insides of my elbows and on the backs of my knees. It got so bad that I had a secondary infection. It was then that my mom discovered Dr. Michael J. Scott. He's an osteopath and he is able to make the medication for me each time I go in. No other doctor I've seen has been able to help me. Now that I'm older, it's only on my hands which is super unfortunate for a makeup artist!! What I've learned though is that this ugly pest doesn't define me. I'm a great artist and I can't let it get in the way of my success. So there it is world, I am done hiding it, done being embarrassed. What about you? What outward physical 'problem' keeps you from your destiny?
Hugs,
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment